Just tell us a little about yourself and access this great technical information from Power Analytics.
Technical Whitepapers and Webinar Presentations
- 2013 Presentation: Webinar – Unlocking the Potential of Microgrids
- PDC and ARC Flash Investigation Case Study
- PDC Power Flow Analysis Case Study
- Short Circuit and PDE Analysis Case Study
- Real-time Power Analytics Software Increasing Production Availability in Offshore Platforms Case Study
- 2012 Presentation: Webinar – connectivity
- 2012 Presentation: Webinar – Financial benefits of analytics
- 2012 Presentation: Webinar – Opportunities and challenges of integrating wind and solar
- 2012 Presentation: Webinar – Unlocking Microgrids presentation
- 2012 ROI of Model-Validated Analytics Paper
- 2011 Unlocking Microgrids
- 2013 Microgrids: Implementation challenges
- Power Analytics: A model-Based Approach to Availability, Energy, and Resource Management
- 2009 Uptime Institute—Power Analytics: A model-Based Approach to Availability, Energy, and Resource Management
- 2010 Uptime Institute—The Enterprise Data Center as a Microgrid
- AGO Research: Energy Management Driven by Power Analytics
- AGO Research: Minimizing Energy Costs in Data Centers & NOCs
- Power Analytics – The Business of Power Analytics – Power Qualities New Frontier
- Reliability, Availability & Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
The Mission Critical Triangle
- Guidlines for Large Photovoltaic System Integration
- The paper summarizes the result of a research project funded by the Department of Energy (DOE) in collaboration with the University of California at San Diego (UCSD).
- Intelligent Automation and Controls of Power Industry Microgrid solutions
- Power is one of the fundamentals in developing and developed nations world-wide. Over 80% of the world’s population does not have reliable power.
- A Users Guide To Arc Resistant Low Voltage Switchgear & Motor Control – Analytical Comparison VS Arc Flash Test Results
- This paper describes enhanced safety and maintenance features required within LV Motor Control Centers and Switchgear. Enhanced capabilities will include discussion of using NFPA 70E , ANSI C37.20.7  and IEEE 1584  in the development of low voltage arc resistance equipment.
- The UCSD Microgrid –A Case Study in Success Virtual Microgrid Summit
- In many ways UCSD is like a small city. With over 45 thousand people on campus, and energy intensive research and medical facilities operating 7/24, the campus must be able to provide reliable, cost effective power. With $250M/yr. of new building construction, UCSD’s grid must be prepared for this expansion.
- Opportunities and Challenges of Integrating Wind, Solar and other Distributed Generation & Energy Storage
- Basic guidelines for the preparation of a technical work for in nearly every industry vertical, as the industry matures the industry goes through a transformation that involves innovation and efficiencies.