Read how engineers used DesignBase to calculate the amount of energy generated and a storage solution for the SEPTA transportation system. The excess energy generated from regenerative braking can be stored for later use or resale, meaning the SEPTA transportation system functions as a microgrid making the train system an energy generation system, and a potential reseller of excess energy.
- Power Analytics introduces the Power Digital Twin™
- Power Analytics announces availability of new Grid Element Library for the addition of YANMAR 35 kW CHP
- Power Analytics Accepting Crypto Currency
- California Energy Comission Grant: Borrego Springs Microgrid Project
- Power Analytics Continues Work On Borrego Springs Microgrid Project With SDG&E