Read how engineers used DesignBase to calculate the amount of energy generated and a storage solution for the SEPTA transportation system. The excess energy generated from regenerative braking can be stored for later use or resale, meaning the SEPTA transportation system functions as a microgrid making the train system an energy generation system, and a potential reseller of excess energy.
- EasyPower® Acquires DesignBase™ Software and Other Products from Power Analytics Global
- Power Analytics Expands Comprehensive Life/Safety Portfolio with new release of software version 6.3 for DesignBase, including Arc Flash analysis and real-time Arc Flash
- Town of West New York Offering New Coronavirus and Antibody Testing
- HOBOKEN TO OPEN ANTIBODY TESTS TO RESIDENTS
- HOBOKEN TO LAUNCH COVID-19 ANTIBODY TESTING PILOT FOR FIRST RESPONDERS, FRONTLINE WORKERS