Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Care:
- Health/Prescription Drugs: Full-time employees qualify for comprehensive healthcare. Power Analytics offers multiple plans depending on your location including PPOs, HMOs (where available) and High-Deductible plans. All plans include prescription drug coverage.
- Dental and Vision: We offer a detailed dental plan through United Healthcare that provides high quality, affordable dental coverage for services ranging from preventive care to major dental work. Combined with the dental coverage is a vision plan through VSP that covers exams and products.
- Flexible Spending Account: Eligible employees may enroll in a pre-tax Medical Flexible Spending Account.
- Dependent Care: Eligible employees may enroll in a pre-tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
- Health Savings Account: Eligible employees may enroll in a Health Savings Account (HSA) administered through OptumBank.
- Basic Life and Personal Accident Insurance: Power Analytics provides Basic Life and Personal Accident/Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance to eligible employees through CIGNA.
- Optional Insurance: Eligible employees have the opportunity to purchase additional life, disability and personal accident insurance through the CIGNA group plan.
- 401k: Power Analytics’ 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan allows employees to save for retirement through before-tax Deferred Compensation Savings 401(k) contributions. Before-tax contributions and all investment earnings are tax-deferred, which means you don’t pay taxes on the money until you take it out of the plan. The company may make a discretionary match based on the profitability and financial condition of the Company
- Flexible Work Life Balance: Power Analytics offers employees paid vacation, holidays, and PTO (paid time off) options
- Employee Assistance Program: Employees have access to legal, financial, medical and counseling assistance, with most services offered at no cost.
* Content subject to change without notice.